1.8

I went in for a wellness check, Golden Rule specifically mentioned they covered my families wellness checks prior to my enrolling.Not to mention that on my card it specifically mentions office visits only require a 35.00 copay at the time of visit.

My Wellness check ended up costing me over 800.00 out of pocket. I specifically asked my insurance agent if wellness visits were covered under the policy. She said yes. Be aware Golden rule does not cover wellness checks or just about anything else.

I have been trying for weeks to speak with an individual and I am not able to speak with a live person. Now my daughter has to go to the hospital and there is no one to call at Golden Rule to confirm providers. I am very worried about our visit as there is so much Golden Rule has misrepresented.

I am worried that if I visit the hospital, I pick the wrong hospital in our emergency situation, or the doctor, or health care services in that location are not ALL individually in network, they might deny the claims.Scary, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Golden Rule Insurance?

Comments

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1085035

WORSE INSURANCE,DOESNOT COVER WELLNESS CHECKS! THANK GOD I DONT HAVE THEM ANYMORE! SHEILA FOWLER