2.3
Additional Fees

My rate just increased 22% how can a person on Social security even live at all.We got a big 1 percent increase.

I am still paying of several doctors and hospital bills from last year and two years ago. with a 5000 deductible for each of us I am just trying to stay afloat.

Golden rule charges more and more and covers less and less. We need a better system in this country, not Obama Care that just increases our rates. I called them and their answer it's based on the total payout of those in my plan.

What about the total United Healthcare company, not just Golden Rule.I need to find an other company

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of health insurance from Golden Rule Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Golden Rule Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was coverage and pricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Golden Rule Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Golden Rule Insurance?

Comments

It's because our *** state didn't fund the Medicaid expansion. Thank Republican Governor Rick Scott!